Study in Italy
Study in ITALY for Pakistani Bangladeshi Indian and other nationality Students
There are so many reasons for you to apply for student visa Italy . As, Italy is acknowledged for its massive contributions to the world of art, food, architecture, fashion, opera, literature, cinema and design. This country has a lot to offer and if you plan to visit this country soon, Then you must consultant as soon as possible. There are many centers for you to consultant regarding student visa Italy, or study in Italy with scholarship.But Dmi Consultants is best consultant for study in Italy While, Italy, a country in central-southern Europe, lodges a headland that enters the Mediterranean Sea. Italy comprises some of the most varied and picturesque landscapes on Earth and is often described as a boot-shaped country.
Furthermore, as its wide top are the Alps, which are among the steepest mountains in the world. The highest points in Italy are along Monte Rosa, which peaks in Switzerland, and along Mont Blanc, which peaks in France. The western Alps give a landscape of alpine lakes and valleys carved into glaciers that extend to the Po River and Piedmont. Tuscany, south of the cisalpine region, is perhaps the best-known region in the country. From the central Alps, traveling throughout the country, radiates the high mountain range of the Apennines, which widens near Rome to cover almost the entire width of the Italian peninsula.
To the south of Rome, the Apennines narrow and are flanked by two broad coastal plains, one facing the Tyrrhenian Sea and the other to the Adriatic Sea. Much of the lower Apennine chain is close to wild nature, and it hosts a wide range of species that are rarely seen in other parts of Western Europe, such as wild boars, wolves, poplars and bears. The southern Apennines are also tectonically unstable, with several active volcanoes, including Vesuvius, which occasionally throws ashes and steam into the air over Naples and its island-planted bay. At the bottom of the country, in the Mediterranean Sea, are the islands of Sicily and Sardinia. The total population of Italy is around 60.48 million. Italy is an established popular study destination, with more than 90,000 international students currently residing there. The official language spoken in Italy, however, is Italian. This language is spoken by around 85 million people worldwide and assists as the working language of the Council of Europe. Rome which is the capital of Italy. Rome is the most compactly populated city in Italy, home to 2.8 million people. Milan is also very populated, being the favorite city of many students who are studying on student visa Italy, or study in Italy with scholarship, while most of them are in government universities in Italy.
History of ITALY for Pakistani Bangladeshi Indian and other nationality Students
Here’s brief history of Italy, for you to get know more about Italy. In countless ways, the history of Italy is the times past of the modern world. Many crucial moments in our collective past took place in Italy that can be considered the historical keystone of Europe. In 500 BC, a number of peoples of different ethnicity and origin shared Italy. Small Greek groups dotted the southern coast and the island of Sicily. Galli, ancestors of today’s modern French, roamed the mountainous north. While the Etruscans, a group originally from somewhere in western Turkey, settled in central Italy, establishing a certain number of city-states, including what is today modern Bologna. Little is known of the Etruscans if not that they prospered for a while, creating a civilization that would have handed down the passion for bold architecture (stone arches, paved streets, aqueducts, sewers) to his successor, Rome.
Furthermore, Afterward the Second World War, Italy eliminated the monarchy and declared itself a republic. With the sturdy support of the United States, Italy has rebuilt its economy through loans from the Marshall Plan, joining the North Atlantic Treaty Organization and becoming a strong supporter of what is now the European Union. Today, Italy is one of the most affluent and democratic nations in Europe. People from all over the world come to Italy, as a tourist or international student who study in Italy.
Culture of ITALY for Pakistani Bangladeshi Indian and other nationality Students
Italy is a peninsula in southern Europe. It has around 61 million inhabitants, 96% of which are Italian. The remaining 4% of residents include North Africans, Italian-Albanians, Albanians, Germans, Austrians and other European groups. Italian culture is commonly associated with art, music and food. It is the home of the Roman Empire, the Roman Catholic Church and the main center of the Renaissance, which flourished for centuries in Europe. Art can be seen in every corner of Italy, not only in the museums of Florence, Venice and Rome, but also in churches and public buildings. The most famous work of art is the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel of the Vatican, which was painted by Michelangelo between 1508 and 1512. Italy also produced other great artists such as Leon Battista Alberti and Leonardo da Vinci. When it comes to music, Italy is famous for its works. Many of the greatest musicians and composers in the world such as Giuseppe Verdi, Ruggero Leoncavallo and Luciano Pavarotti are Italians. Italian literature includes great works such as Dante’s Divine Comida, which was written in the 13th century, and the writings of Pietro Bembo, Nicolò Machiavelli and Ludovico Ariosto in the 16th century. Machiavelli’s Prince is considered the first political science work. If you are going study in Italy, you will not get bore. As, they have plenty places to visit, museum and tourist attraction.
Food of ITALY for Pakistani Bangladeshi Indian and other nationality Students
Italy is famous for their world-class pizzas and pasta. As, Italian cuisine is very famous and admired all over the world. Who hasn’t fallen in love with pizza or pasta? For Italians, food is an art, which they master very well and their meetings focus on food. In essential Italy, spaghetti and pizza are popular. However, in the north, the most common dishes are fish, potatoes, rice, sausage, pork, pasta, polenta and risotto. To the south, tomatoes are a staple food, served fresh or cooked in sauce with capers, peppers, olives and olive oil, garlic, artichokes, auberges and ricotta. Food is a means of maintaining bonds between family and friends and there is a special meal for every occasion.
If you are worried about the food if you are applying on student visa Italy You don’t have to worry about the food. Because the food is world class and full flavors. You can get cheap food too if you are saving money for you study purpose. As, an international student who study in Italy you can get any type of food here and it’s not that expensive.
Living cost of ITALY for Pakistani Bangladeshi Indian and other nationality Students
While, living cost in Italy is according to the place you decide to stay as an international student. While, applying you can discuss this with matter when you will apply for student visa Italy, Also, it depends on the place and university you are applying. Furthermore, the cost of living in Italy as a student, you’ll also ponder about renting, which will around 400-700 a month, depending on how big the room is, if you want an entire apartment for yourself, or if you want to share. Surely, think about it in your average living cost for students in the Italian budget. Also, if you are applying on study in Italy with scholarships, on Government universities in Italy on student visa Italy the total cost of lodging in Italy varies from 200 to 300 euros per month. Students who are left alone pay about 266 euros a month, those who live in student housing pay up to 257 euros a month and those who live with a spouse or child spend less, or 133 euros a month. Universities in Italy also have a housing department or an office that manages accommodation for students. These departments help students find a suitable apartment with better discounts.
Study in ITALY for Pakistani Bangladeshi Indian and other nationality Students
Italy offers high quality education and many international students choose to study in Italy on student visa Italy. It is one of the most developed and industrialized countries. Not to mention the high standards of living and all the basic comforts and services.
Scholarships in Italy for Pakistani Bangladeshi Indian and other nationality Students
As an international student, you may undergo your studies on fully funded or partially funded scholarships in Italy. The Government of Italy and Universities in Italy offer scholarships to international students each calendar year to study in Italy. There are schools that offer scholarships and grants to students. There are a good number of Erasmus scholarships also. These scholarships often extend to accommodations and free meal tickets for the students.
These are six steps to follow if you are interested in the Italian Scholarship:
- Check if your country is eligible for any Italy Scholarship Application
- Check for a school that offers your degree of choice.
- Check if the degree of your choice is eligible for any scholarship
- Submit admission application to the university of your choice
- Some admission applications are regarded as scholarship applications too. If that is not the case, then apply for the scholarship.
- Wait for the admission and final result.
Available Scholarships in Italy for Pakistani Bangladeshi Indian other nationality Students
- Italian Government Scholarships for Foreign Students
- EDISU Piemonte Scholarships
- Bologna University Study Grants for International Students.
- University of Pavia International Scholarships for Developing Country Students.
- University of Padova Scholarships for All Degree Courses.
- Erasmus scholarship
- Politecnico di torino scholarship for international students.
- Bocconi university scholarship for international students
Why Study In Italy (Benefits to Aspiring Applicants) for Pakistani Bangladeshi Indian and other nationality Students
For students looking for a wonderful place to pursue their higher studies, Italy is one of the best. Italian universities offer the European standard education which affords students many opportunities after school.
- With a glorious history, diverse culture and some of the most mouth-watering delicacies you’ll ever have the pleasure of eating, living in Italy can be an exciting experience. Here is a comprehensive list of the benefits of studying in Italy:
- Italy has a wide range of universities a student can choose from.
- Pakistani Bangladeshi Indian other nationality Students have the opportunity to learn Italian at an excellent level. This is an advantage to their resume when searching for a job after school.
- International students Pakistani Bangladeshi Indian other nationality have the choice of applying for a grant or scholarship.
- Many universities provide affordable accommodation within a range of 300 to 400 euros a month for Pakistani Bangladeshi Indian other nationality.
- International students Pakistani Bangladeshi Indian other nationality a get student visa which allows them to travel around Europe freely as well as many bonuses on tickets and services.
- Italy has a good number of low cost universities for students Pakistani Bangladeshi Indian other nationality who can’t secure a scholarship for their studies.
- Pakistani Bangladeshi Indian other nationality Students are legally allowed to extend their visa upon graduation.
- Pakistani Bangladeshi Indian other nationality Students have the opportunity to study and work. On average, a part-time position pays 10 euros per hour.
Application opens for scholarships in Italy for international students from Africa and developing countries every year.
These include Italian government scholarships for foreign students, Italian University Scholarship etc for undergraduate, master or PhD/doctoral degrees.
ITALY Universities list for Pakistani Bangladeshi Indian and other nationality Students
Visa for Non-EU Students
There are two types of student visas in Italy, depending on the duration of the study program:
- Visa type C: Short-stay visa or travel visa valid for one or more entries and for a period not exceeding 90 days
- Visa type D: Long-stay visa valid for more than 90 days
No matter the type of visa you require, start the process well in advance of your intended date of entry to Italy, as the processing time can be lengthy. You should contact your closest Italian embassy or consulate to make a visa appointment as soon as you receive a letter of admission from your Italian institution, as appointments tend to be hard to come by. The procedures for applying for Italian student visas are subject to change, so it’s always worthwhile to contact the Italian Embassy for information to confirm current visa requirements.
If you’re entering Italy through the type D visa, you’ll also have to report your arrival to the Questura station within 8 days of your arrival into Italy. You’ll have a residence permit card sent to you to prove your legal residency status within the country.
Required Documents for Italy student visa for Pakistani Bangladeshi Indian and other nationality students
Students may need to present any or all the following documents as part of their application for a student visa to study in Italy:
A valid passport, with at least two blank visa pages and valid for at least three months after the expected end date of your study in Italy program;
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR STUDENT VISA ITALY
1. Application form must be duly filled in English or Italian and in block capitals. Form must be signed and
dated by applicant (in case of a minor the form must be signed by parent(s) or legal guardian).
2. Two recent (within last 06 months) color passport-size photographs (white background and un-edited).
01 photograph should be glued to the visa application and the other bearing on the reverse side the
applicant’s full name, should be attached to the application form with a paper clip.
3. Passport valid for at least 18 months from the date of visa application. Only Machine Readable Passports
are accepted. Passport must have at least two blank pages. All previous Passport (s), if any, are to be
attached. Copies of pages containing holder’s data and pages with stamps and visa to be attached with
4. Acceptance of Enrollment by the Italian School or Institution, stating the duration of the course as well as
the commencement date of the same.
5. Applicants who required to be pre-enrolled should completely fill the Pre-Enrollment Application Form
(Form-A), duly sign the same with a photo glued at the top right corner of the first page.
6. In case, the Italian Institute requires an entry test for the admission the date of test should be mentioned
in the acceptance letter. The applicant will apply for a Schengen visa (C-Type) for 15 days maximum.
7. Educational Degree + Transcript (on the basis of which the admission is acquired) as well as all other
related Educational Certificates should be duly attested by HEC/IBCC and MOFA (including Qr code)+
8. The Italian Institution or School should communicate in writing whether the “Dichiarazione di Valore”
(Declaration of Value) of the applicant’s educational credentials is required or not. If required, the
student should complete the DOV Request Form and documents according to the checklist and submit
along-with visa application.
9. Receipts of payment of the Tuition fees (if required).
10. Documentation regarding the applicant’s economic status:
Affidavit by the sponsor for the financial support.
Recent Bank statement along-with bank letter mentioning account opening date and authorized
signatory of the account in case of non-individual account.
Relationship proof with the sponsor. bank statement
Tax Returns of the account holder for the last 02 years. Sponsor
Adequate proof of income resource(s) of the sponsor/account holder sponsor
11. Valid IELTS Certificate + Photocopy.
12. Family Registration Certificate Issued by NADRA + Photocopy.
13. Adequate proof of Boarding and Lodging in Italy.
14. Flight booking: Round trip for visa upto 90 days and one-way for visa for more than 90 days.
15. Travel Medical Insurance (minimum cover: € 30,000) valid for one year (D-Type)
Working during your studies for Pakistani Bangladeshi Indian and other nationality Students
International students who are EU nationals have the right to work in Italy alongside their studies but should not exceed 20 hours a week of work during regular study periods. However, you may take on more hours during vacation periods.
Non-EU students from Pakistani Bangladeshi Indian and other nationality may work during their studies if they obtain a work permit, which requires a job offer from an Italian-based employer – a slightly complicated process! Processing times vary between regions, but average around two months. International students coming from outside the EU shouldn’t rely on getting a job immediately upon arrival to Italy, focus on getting used to your new life in Italia.If you want further information contact DMI STUDY ABROAD